- Me: So when you see the 4 year old boy pull the little girl's hair...
- Students: He likes her!
- Me: Now they are around 11 or 12 and he grabs her arm and wrestles her to the ground even though she calls him a jerk and yells at him to leave her alone.
- Students: That is just how boys are.
- Me: Now they are 18 and he grabs her arm and--
- Students: Oh, that's not okay.
- Me: Really? How would he know? How would she know? How would you know? You just told me that for the first 17 years of these children's lives that you thought it was cute, sweet, and natural for a boy to grab a girl and be rough with her.
- Students: Oh.
- Me: Oh, is right.
White people asking me questions about my turban (part 2)
Why his white dude bro voice on point tho. Lmao.
Getting emotional about headcanons and AUs like
just testing new brushes… (-᷅_-᷄๑)
How DC ends their movies:
How Marvel ends their movies:
"I’m not going to do the ice bucket challenge, I’m very sorry. It’s not going to make a difference if I do it or not. Everyone knows about the ice bucket challenge by this point. So instead I wanted to do what, it seems like a lot of people who do the ice bucket challenge don’t do, which is: talk about ALS, explain what ALS is."
he’s also going to donate $1,000
how can people even hate him? he’s amazing.
man imagine aliens w no concept of interspecies cooperation or pets
'commander the scan of this shelter reveals three primary lifeforms'
'excellent. elaborate please'
'all mammals. two quadrupeds, one feline and one canine, as well as one biped sapien….
Kageyama + Character Development
↳ Kageyama is definitely changing! ~Sawamura Daichi~